Four workers died in Wisconsin recently, each of the last 3 in an attempt to save the one before him.
“Toxic fumes are believed to have killed four workers whose bodies were pulled from a 12-foot-deep sewer line near a construction company landfill, authorities said Friday…
‘First one goes down and is overcome by gas and drops or falls, and the second one looking down from above sees the first one, figures he can go down to rescue. Same thing happens to him, the third one, same thing, and fourth one, same thing happens.'”
I work for a firm that sends out safety messages on a regular basis, and believe it or not, this is not an uncommon scenario. A lot of times, these are open pits, so people assume that the air inside is breathable. Read the entire story at Yahoo News.
Leave a comment
No comments yet.